Coral Calcium 1000 mg 60 Capsules
Contains many anti-ageing benefits
• Important for Bone Health
• Promotes strong bones and teeth
• Healthy pH Balance
• Important nutrient for lowering blood pressure
• Helps maintain normal PH levels
• Required nutrient for muscle contraction
• Necessary nutrient for healthy blood clotting
• Assists in transmission of nerve impulses
• Helps move nutrients across cell membranes
• May support healthy cholesterol levels
• Helps prevent and minimize progressive bone loss
• Regulates the transmission of nerve impulses
Coral Calcium promotes bone strength and supports heart, nerve and muscle functions. Our Coral Calcium is mined, not collected, from an above ground source. 500 mg
bio available calcium per serving with 72 trace minerals.
Coral Calcium is a salt of calcium derived from fossilized coral reefs. Living coral reefs are endangered and cannot be harvested without significant damage to the ecosystem, and because of this, coral calcium is harvested by grinding up above-ground limestone deposits that were once part of a coral reef. Calcium from coral sources need to be refined to remove pollutants of the source environment. Coral Calcium is environment-safe and above-sea-level sourced.
After years of research, it was found that a small amount of processed coral added to just about any liquid would increase the pH and make it alkaline. Researchers also discovered that the coral neutralized waste products in water and added a number of important minerals often removed during treatment at local water plants. Even water containing impurities such as chlorine, bacteria, heavy metals, and fluoride can be brought into proper pH balance.
Calcium 350 mg 35%
(from 1,000 mg of Coral Calcium)
Other Ingredients: Rice Flour, Gelatin, Silica, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate.
Does not contain: Gluten, Yeast, Wheat, Milk or Milk Derivatives, Lactose, Soy, Egg, Grapefruit, Fish, Sweetener, Sugar, Preservatives, Artificial Color, Artificial Flavor, sodium.
For adults, take two (2) or more Calcium capsules per day, preferably with meals, depending on your Calcium needs.